Grafica News - April 2011
Here is a gateway to new opportunities
nano premier league plus
Complete in-house screen printing solution, freedom at last...
Continuing with its commitment to offer economic solution to screen printers, Grafica now offers a unique super saver combination called 'Nano-Premier League plus' (NPL-plus) package. This is in line with the Nano-Premier League (NPL) package introduced by Grafica in May 2010.
NPL plus package includes:
- NANO-PRINT plus - "Your plus point"
- NANO-UV 18" - " Save spacing, instant drying"
- NANO-SCREEN MAKER 5-in-1 - "Improve Quality, Increase Profit"
- NANO-SHARPENER - " High Quality Diamond Wheel Squeegee Sharpener"
- Two aluminum frames
- Tension Meter
- Emulsion Coating Trough
This special offer saves Rs. 1,50,000. Offer for limited period only.
This package was specially designed for screen printers who are looking for low cost and high quality complete in-house screen printing system.
nano-print plus update
The production of Grafica’s “Nano-Print plus” is now in full swing and despatches have been commenced.
Nano-Print plus now offered as one version only – 22” x 28”. There is a surprise to all those who have booked this machine earlier. Nano-Print plus has been redesigned after meticulous R&D by Grafica’s engineering team to offer bigger print area 22” x 28” instead of 18 ” x 24 ” print area with no additional cost.
- Adjustable screen frame holder
- Variable printing stroke length
- Single/Double stroke selection
- Digital Stroke Counter
- Parallel screen frame movement (Convenient for spot UV varnish and low viscosity inks to avoid ink spillage all over the screen)
- Peel off mechanism (To achieve fine reproduction of halftone dots and avoid smudging, bleeding and smearing)
plus ’ optional ’ features:
- Vacuum by foot (to register on curly and unstable paper/ substrates accurately and easily)
- Max print area: 22” x 28” (559 mm x 711 mm)
- No Compressor required
- Single Phase
STRETCHDesigned to achieve perfect screens with optimum screen tension as desired with the help of Tension Meter.
A unique spring loaded quick clamping device holds the screen vertically while operator coats the emulsion.
The system is designed to dry screens horizontally to get uniform emulsion thickness all over.
It's designed with superior metal halide lamp, stretchable rubber blanket for vacuum to produce high quality screens.
The inspector is designed to spread uniform light across the screen to ensure no spots are left unnoticed.