Grafica News - Dec 2015
Rush your entries to FESPA Awards 2016
FESPA has invited entries for its 2016 Awards today, marking the start of its search for pioneering and innovative projects in the print industry. FESPA's annual Awards programme celebrates the achievements of print service providers globally, aiming to find the brightest and best print projects, demonstrating real innovation and precision. This year the global competition consists of 15 categories. Each category can be entered using either a digital print process, screen print process or a combination of any print processes.
Within each category below the entrant can then choose from one of 3 sub categories A- Digital printing only B- Screen printing only C- Mixed techniques (offset + digital or + screen, or digital + screen, etc.)
- Point of Purchase Products - Printing on paper & board, including paper banners & backlit papers
- Point of Purchase Products - Printed on all types of plastics, including plastic banners and backlit plastic + lenticular, plastic printing in sheets, flexible or rigid
- Posters, single sheets & multisheets
- Original Serigraphies and Giclees and Fine Art reproductions, books, brochures
- Decals, printed labels, fleet marking, window decals etc
- Special effect screen printed over offset, digital or screen printed images and other innovative applications
- Special effect on t-shirts and other garments, including embroidery, additions of pearls, metal, circuitry etc
- T-shirts and other garments - direct printing, transfers and roll-to-roll
- Roll-to-roll printed textile for decoration and Pennants, banners, tapestries, draperies, other textile products (eg. Bags, scarves, ties, etc)
- Glass, Ceramic, metal and wood products eg. tableware, tiles, glasses, mirrors curved and flat, direct printing, decals, Glass & Ceramic, Metal & Wood Products, Signs and Objects
- Direct printing on three dimensional products, bottles, mugs, skis, packaging etc
- Non Printed Signage- Channel Lettering, Neon Signs, Signwriting, Etching, engraving and dimensional signage, acrylics, non-printed vinyls etc.
- Miscellaneous: compact discs, credit and phone cards, automobiles, IMD, fascias, dials, nameplates, signs, gauges etc Printed Circuits and membrane switches, hybrid circuits, RFIDs, solar cells etc
- Cross media print campaign of the year - entries must have an element of print and may also include, but are not limited to: live media, interactive displays and signage, social media, online interactivity, live events, mobile apps, scannable codes, personalisation and printed products
- Young Star Award: This award is separate from the main award entries. The young star award spans across every category and is marked across all the categories. This award is open to those aged 16-25 working as a junior employee or student in any print related discipline.
Contact SPAI Secretariat:
Tel: 022 66939747
For more details,
log on to www.fespa.com