Grafica News - Nov 2015
FESPA Awards 2016 now open for entries
FESPA has invited entries for its 2016 Awards competition. This year the global competition consists of 15 categories covering a variety of application themes including in-store, fine art print, decals, outdoor and vehicle decoration, special effect print, garment and wearables, interior decoration, and industrial and functional printing. Each category can be entered using either a digital print process, screen print process or a combination of any print processes.
Dates to remember:
- 29th January 2016: closing date for entries
- 1st February 2016 - 4th March 2016: shortlisted entries showcased on FESPA.com and public voting on entries for 'The People's Choice Award'
- 6th March: Judging of entries
- 8th -10th March: all entries displayed at FESPA Digital 2016, Amsterdam
- 9th March: Winners announced and celebrated at Gala Dinner during FESPA Digital 2016
So, rush your entries, do not wait till last minute.
Contact SPAI Secretariat:
Tel: 022 66939747
For more details, log on to www.fespa.com