Grafica News - July 2016
Nano-Print plus Auto, takes off with 15 orders
Barely two months after its launch in Mumbai on 6th May 2016, the Nano-Print plus Auto, has received overwhelming response with over 15 orders till date. It's because Nano-Print plus Auto, with auto take-off system, considerably reduces extra labour required to pickup printed material.
Nano-Print plus Auto
Max print area: 22” x 28” (559 mm x 711 mm).
(Print upto 3 mm thickness (rigid substrates such as PVC, acrylic, sunboard, sunpack, etc).
- Advanced auto take-off system reduces extra labour required to pickup printed material
- Powerful gripper.
- Pneumatic squeegee pressure equalizer obtains perfect registration and consistent color reproduction with even ink deposition all over the image area.
- Pneumatic squeegee pressure regulator with pressure gauge to set optimum pressure for perfect registration and job repetition accuracy thus minimizes squeegee wear and tear.
- Quick and easy tool free squeegee / flood bar clamping and removing mechanism.
- Adjustable tool free squeegee angle setting mechanism.
- User-friendly touch screen control panel
- Single phase
- Adjustable screen frame holder
- Variable printing stroke length
- Single/Double stroke selection
- Parallel screen frame movement (Convenient for spot UV varnish and low viscosity inks to avoid ink spillage all over the screen)
- Peel off mechanism (To achieve fine reproduction of halftone dots, avoid smudging, bleeding and smearing)
- Vacuum by foot (to register on curly and unstable paper/ substrates accurately and easily).