Grafica News - November 2016
Aeoon's DTG digital printer with 950 T-Shirts/hour speed makes its presence felt in Indian market
Austria based Aeoon Technologies GmbH has successfully introduced a Compact Series Direct-to- Garment (DTG) Digital printing machine. It can reach printing speed of up to 950 T-Shirts per hour (A4 print size, depending on image and resolution). It is smaller, yet equally durable, hence perfect for businesses with limited space availability. And one can print just a single piece of t-shirt as well. The machine is available with 4 or 8 print heads that can be configured according to the needs. With Digital press one can print spot and CMYK colors even with big quantity.
- Slim, elegant design
- Up to 950 T-Shirts per hour
- Maximum printing size: 50x70cm
- Temperature controlled ink compartment (optional)
- Nano-coated machine body for easy cleaning (optional)
- Size: 2,8m x 2,2m x 1,7m // Weight: 1.500kg
With Aeoon's digital press you can print:
- 3D Effects
- Color gradients and especially also for grey
- Skin tones
- Different patterns in the same Image
- What you see on the screen (computer) is what you get as a print result.
Aeoon Technologies backs up its sales with excellent technical support, and in-depth advices right from the initial idea to the start of the production.
Aeoon Technologies is a leading manufacturer of digital direct to garment (DTG) printing machines. Grafica Flextronica is the India Representative of Aeoon Technologies.
For details contact: email@example.com