Three days exclusive textile workshop on direct-to-garment screen printing
If any of these sound familiar then DMI is for you.
This is professional screen printing institute aimed at teaching the same sound fundamentals and advanced techniques used by successful screen printing businesses around the world. The class consists of a combination of lectures and hands-on workshop to achieve the best possible learning experience.
Topics covered in three days:
1. Pre-press (file handling, photoshop, illustrator, color management)
2. Spot color separation on dark garment
3. Process color screen printing on light garment
4. How to print high quality on garments with water based inks
5. Screen making (fabric stretching, emulsion coating, screen prep, developing & reclaiming)
6. Press parameters and machine settings to achieve export quality standards
7. Textile transfers and tag labels
8. Learn standardization and quality parameters throughout screen printing process
9. Full theory in detail with deep practical knowledge
10. Collect various print samples with great ideas and much more...
- Process linearization and standardization
- Image correction
- How to avoid moire in screen printing
- How to compensate dot gain using advance pre-press techniques
- How to take care of squeegees and avoid squeegee lines
- Correct use of transmission and reflection densitometer
- Complete pre-press workflow
- Full theory on color management system
- See new types of glitter inks, metallic, pearl & special effect inks
- How to make high quality screen and maintain consistency
- How to reclaim the screens and avoid ghost image
- Get various tip on e-learning
- Learn design concepts for garment screen printing
and much more...
Timing : Timing: 9:30 am Registration - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (First Day)
Timing : 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (Remaining Days)
Speaker : Bhargav Mistry, Director, DMI
Language : Hindi or English as specified on HOME PAGE or REGISTRATION PAGE
DMI (Dhirubhai Mistry Institute for Print Education Research & Training)
c/o GRAFICA FLEXTRONICA
PLOT NO.26,SURVEY NO.62, VILLAGE WALIV,
VASAI EAST, DIST.PALGHAR, PIN – 401208, Maharashtra
Landmark: Near Apple Studio and Burmashell Petrol Pump
(About 50 km north of Mumbai Airport on Mumbai-Ahmedabad Highway)
Contact details: 9920755561 / Landline no. 0250-6459020
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Class Cancellations : Every effort has been made to assure the success of DMI. While we never expect to cancel a class, if for any reason a class is cancelled, attendees will be notified within 3 days of the class date and full refunds will be made for registration fees.
Travel : We recommend that all travel be booked as fully refundable fares to avoid having to pay a premium in the unlikely event that a class should be cancelled at the last minute.
Includes : Only lunch, tea and snacks
Hotel stay/bookings, travels and transfers
Rights of admission reserved
DMI is wi-fi enabled to access internet and emails from your laptop.
To know more about DMI and to download the brochure follow this link
More technical programs on different subjects from leading speakers from all over the world are scheduled for future. Regular visit www.graficaindia.com for more details.
So why are you waiting for, book your seats now to avoid delays