Grafica Introduces Hybrid Dryer (Gas + Electric) for drying wide variety of textile inks
Grafica’s hybrid dryer is meant for drying jobs printed with wide range of inks on a variety of substrates.
Single touch screen display automatically diagnosis for safety & faults during operation supported by artificial intelligence system with error message display on screen with alarm.
It’s insulated with high density rock wool and double fabrication throughout to retain maximum heat inside the chamber while keeping the outside relatively cool.
Exceptionally imposing airflow management system is facilitated by a very powerful low noise blower that discharges air circulating uniformly around the entire heating chamber’s inner hood through strategically placed holes. Incoming airflow passes through heating system to the printed surface. Because air creates a vacuum-like behaviour at the side of the conveyor and re-circulated to the top again.
Powerful air re-circulation with air purification system effectively scrubs solvents/ water away from the ink surface, thereby allowing faster drying times while lowering temperature requirements for a superior processing.
Heated air is recycled, which in effect reduces power consumption considerably, the heating bank consisting of extremely effective heaters are not continuously engaged and drawing power in order to maintain temperature setting. Air circulation system maintains equal heat distribution all over the chambers. External variable airflow damper is provided to adjust exhausted air, according to solvent saturation during production, so that the drying system can always operate in its most efficient manner thus reduces power consumption.
To further improve efficient and energy conservation, a tool- free adjustable entry and exit stainless steel shields are provided to further prevent heat from spilling out to the production area. Exhaust fan below the electrical box is purposely intended to keep the electrical components cool and fully operational.
Single touch screen display with high quality thermocouple sensor, keeps precise temperature inside the chamber to ensure perfect control of drying.
The dryer’s inner chamber has a separate module from the heater to prevent escaping heat from spilling out into the production area.
High quality PTFE coated antistatic conveyor belt comes as standard, which is firmly driven by an AC geared motor with a frequency inverter for precise speed control—a handy feature at times when the belt is fully.
The rubberised conveyor drive roller is specifically cambered for superior belt tracking irrespective if the workload is off centred drying on the conveyor.
The dryer is completely portable in design for ease of mobility or it can be anchored to the floor with its own foundation bolts for a more permanent location.
Finally, to keep the dryer in optimum operation condition, a fine graded filter collects fine fibers and lint which prevents them from detrimentally sticking to the heaters themselves.
- With removable filter to collect fine fibres, lints & dust particles
- Compact design
- Single touch screen display, simple to operate
- High quality Antistatic PTFE coated conveyor belt
- Powerful blower to recycle heated air circulation with exhaust system to remove solvent laden air from the chamber
- Extremely effective heaters with special coating to deliver maximum efficiency and to maintain consistent temperature (max. 200 C / 390 F)
- Equal heat distribution all over the chamber
- Variable external airflow damper is provided to adjust the exhausted air, according to solvent saturation during production.
- High density rock wool insulated heating chamber with double fabrication to retain maximum heat inside the chamber while keeping the outside body relatively cool
- High quality thermocouple sensor, keeps precise temperature inside the chamber to ensure perfect control of drying
- AC geared motor with a frequency inverter to set precise conveyor belt speed (Bidirectional)
- Real Time conveyor belt speed control
- Rubberised drive roller specifically cambered for superior belt tracking
- Fine-graded air purification filter to collect fine fibres and lint which prevents them from detrimentally sticking to the heaters themselves
- Sensor to detect filter choking with error message on screen and alarm
- Tool-free adjustable entry and exit stainless steel shields provided to prevent heat spilling out to the production area
- Castor wheel for ease of mobility
- Exhaust fan inside the electrical panel to keep the components cool
- In the event of electrical failure a special mechanism is designed to remove material from the chamber
- The system automatically diagnosis for safety & faults during operation supported by artificial intelligence system with error message display on screen and sound an alarm
- Safety button placed on both ends for emergency stop
- High quality gas burner with solenoid and gas volume regulator with all safety
- Single & double belt models available on request
Click on the link given below to download catalogue & technical specifications:
- Grafica Flextronica