GRAFICA introduced for the first time in India a most efficient, easy and maintenance free "Double Sided Emulsion Coating Machine".
Sharpness, repetition accuracy, even emulsion thickness and flat surface of emulsion layer on print side is required to make high quality screens.
With manual emulsion coating repetition accuracy and quality is always a guess work.
Grafica's fully automatic emulsion coating machine is engineered to make high quality screen even better and faster.
The emulsion coating assembly is mounted on hardened shafts with special roller bearings for vibration free motion which is very essential to achieve high quality screens.
Micrometer provided to precisely adjust coater pressure on both side.
Dial gauge to regulate coater pressure.
- Motorised screen frame holder.
- Foot pedal to start coating process.
- Individual controls for coating the mesh from squeegee side, printing side or both sides.
- Coating troughs pressure on mesh can be adjusted separately for both sides.
- Easy screen frame clamping device.
- AC motor with AC variable frequency drive for precise speed control.
- Adjustable coating stroke length.
- Touch screen control with display.
- Save multiple emulsion coating program.
- Programmable flow time of emulsion.
|Description||GF - 3040 EC|
|Screen Frame Size||Min. 12" x 12" Inch OD (305 mm x 305 mm) / Max. 46" x 56" Inch OD (1168 mm x 1422 mm)|
|Screen Frame Profile||Min. 1.0" Inch (25 mm) / Max. 2.0" Inch (50 mm) (Width)
Min. 1.0" Inch (25 mm) / Max. 1.5" Inch (38 mm) (Thickness)
|Compressed Air||4 - 6 Kg / cm2 (10 Lit / Min)|
|Coating Speed||Min. 1 Mt. / Min.
Max. 15 Mt. / Min.
|Emulsion Flow Time||Min. 0 sec / Max. 99 sec|
|Power Supply||220 V AC / 16 Amps / 1 PH / 50 Hz|
|Power Consumption||1.5 HP (1.13 kW)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.6' (L) x 2.1' (W) x 7.2' (H) Feet / 91" (L) x 25" (W) x 86" (H) Inch / 2316 (L) x 640 (W) x 2195 (H) mm|