nano-prinTag All Electrical & Mechanical Direct to Garment Tag-less Label Screen Printing Machine
nano-prinTag world’s fastest & first all electrical & mechanical automatic carousel direct to garment tag-less label textile screen printing machine
nano-prinTag is designed, keeping in mind the minimum power consumption and less maintenance. It runs completely without compressor because there is no pneumatics inside which makes the machine fastest and trouble free.
nano-prinTag can be used to print tagless neck label, high density labels & logos for t-shirts/shirts, pocket/shoulder logo printing, socks/handkerchief, hand gloves, jeans pocket, vest/undergarment/inner wear, caps, transfers & high density labels plus all types of hosiery, garments, apparels and many more applications.
By printing these labels directly on to garments and apparels, garment/apparel manufactures can now save lot of time and money bypassing expensive ‘non-woven labels’ and/or ‘heat transfer labels’, wherever possible.
The advantage of nano-prinTag for garment manufacturer is to save inventory cost because with nano-prinTag you can now print tag-less labels directly on garments after stitching. This feature can help garment manufacture to decide which label/brand to print before selling the t shirt.
nano-prinTag is also available on request with auto-take off system specially designed for hang gloves manufacturers with camera for automatic colour detection.
- Modular system which allows to add more print head whenever required at later stage upto max. possible availability.
- Mechanical squeegee pressure equaliser obtains perfect registration and consistent colour reproduction with even ink deposition all over the image area.
- Light weight aluminium flat pallet to deliver even squeegee pressure all over print area.
- Independent off-contact setting of screen on both sides and 3-point registration system
- Pallet rotation can be set in clock wise or anti clock wise direction.
- Quick and easy tool free squeegee / flood bar clamping and removing mechanism.
- Touch screen display with user friendly controls.
- High level of safety system.
- Auto diagnosis of each electrical and electronic components and fault reporting on display for quick fault finding.
- Speed: 2500 prints / hour
- Index Accuracy: Below +/- 0.005 mm (5 microns)3 No Pneumatics
- No Compressor required
- Available upto 4 colours/10 pallets
- Single Phase / Plug N Play
- Compact & space saving
- Most competitive price
- User friendly controls with touch screen display
- Print-Flash-Print Flash option
- Pallets with customised size and shapes available on request
- Other features:
- Multiple squeegee strokes to increase ink deposition
- Multiple Index rotation for high density printing
- Clockwise or anti clockwise index rotation
- Adjustable print mode to set squeegee movement from front to back or back to front
- Laser registration guides for accurate placement for any type of job.
- Customised pallets available on request with various sizes and shapes for different applications.
- One extra flash can be used on output pallet for multi rotation for high density jobs.
|Description||GF - Nano-PrintTag|
|Max. Print Area||6” x 6” Inch (152 mm x 152 mm)||6” x 6” Inch (152 mm x 152 mm)||6” x 6” Inch (152 mm x 152 mm)||6” x 6” Inch (152 mm x 152 mm)|
|Max Frame Size (OD)||11” x 15” Inch (297 mm x 381 mm)||11” x 15” Inch (297 mm x 381 mm)||11” x 15” Inch (297 mm x 381 mm)||11” x 15” Inch (297 mm x 381 mm)|
|Profile Thickness||1” (25.4 mm)||1” (25.4 mm)||1” (25.4 mm)||1” (25.4 mm)|
|No. Of Flash||1||2||3||4|
|Power Consumption (With Flash)||1.8 kw||3.3 kw||5 kw||6.6 kw|
|Electrical Specifications With Flash Curing||220 V / 1-PH / 50 Hz||220 V / 1-PH / 50 Hz||220 V / 1-PH / 50 Hz||220 V / 1-PH / 50 Hz|
|Electrical Space As Per US & European Standards||Available On Request||Available On Request||Available On Request||Available On Request|
|Squeegee Rubber Specifications||8 mm x 30 mm||8 mm x 30 mm||8 mm x 30 mm||8 mm x 30 mm|
|Total Machine Height||57.56” Inch (1462 mm) (4.8 Feet)||57.56” Inch (1462 mm) (4.8 Feet)||57.56” Inch (1462 mm) (4.8 Feet)||57.56” Inch (1462 mm) (4.8 Feet)|
|Machine Diameter||55.5” Inch (1408 mm) (4.62 Feet)||55.5” Inch (1408 mm) (4.62 Feet)||55.5” Inch (1408 mm) (4.62 Feet)||55.5” Inch (1408 mm) (4.62 Feet)|
|Total Weight||290 kg||320 kg||350 kg||380 kg|