OVALTEX - Automatic OVAL Direct to Garment Textile Screen Printing Machine
Automatic OVALTEX direct to garment textile screen printing machine for t-shirts and various other types of knitted cotton, polyester and woven fabrics with precision pallet motion system for repetition accuracy.
OVALTEX comes with light weight honey comb pallet with silicon rubber pad avoids excess overheating after flashing one of the key feature for printers using water base and discharge inks, squeegee pressure equaliser delivers even ink deposition to achieve consistency in colour reproduction.
Squeegee pressure with indicator ensures repetition accuracy if the same job is to be printed again.
Operator friendly touch screen controls and simple program with various print options to match any types of jobs and different ink system.
The squeegee motion is on high quality guide rails and tool free stroke length control sets the job faster.
Tool free squeegee angle adjustment lever for quick control over ink deposition.
Pneumatic screen frame locking system to reduce setup time and increases productivity.
- Print two jobs simultaneously on each sides.
- Modular system which allows to add more pallets and print head whenever required.
- Oval is the most preferred textile screen printing machine for all over printing on fabrics with large print area.
- Quick and easy loading of large size fabrics.
- Oval is alway the best option to install in narrow areas compare to round/carousel when more pallets are required.
- Sturdy machine compare to carousel for bigger print area with more pallets.
- Pneumatic squeegee pressure equaliser obtains perfect registration and consistent colour reproduction with even ink deposition all over the image area.
- Pneumatic squeegee pressure regulator with pressure gauge to set optimum pressure for perfect registration and job repetition accuracy thus minimises squeegee wear and tear.
- Honey comb pallet with silicon rubber pad protects from excess overheating under flash thus avoids ink choking in screen and obtains even ink deposition.
- Independent off-contact setting of screen for all four corners and 4-point registration system with safety bar on each head
- Quick tool free print head lifting mechanism to easily position flash curing unit.
- Pallet rotation can be set in clock wise or anti clock wise direction.
- Tool free pallet replacement option.
- Head lifting option through a pneumatic cylinder.
- Pneumatic screen frame locking for quick setup.
- Quick and easy tool free squeegee / flood bar clamping and removing mechanism.
- Adjustable tool free squeegee angle setting mechanism.
- Print-Flash-Print-Flash option.
- Multiple index rotation for high density printing.
- Multiple squeegee strokes to increase deposition/thickness and to fill inks all over image area for solid colour designs. Also good for high density printing.
- Adjustable squeegee movement to print from neck/collar to bottom or from bottom to neck/collar.
- Laser registration guides for accurate placement for any type of jobs.
- In-built electrical ports to connect flash curing unit.
- Touch screen display with user friendly controls.
- High level of safety system, features and mechanism.
- Auto diagnosis of each electrical and electronic components and fault reporting on display for quick fault finding.
- Customised pallets available on request with various sizes and shapes for different applications.
- One extra flash can be used on output pallet for multi rotation for high density jobs.
- Digital printing head to print CMYK on under base white or discharge printed by traditional screen printing process.
|Max. Print Heads||24|
|Pallet Size (Honey Comb Pallet With Silicon Sheet)||30” x 48” (In inch)|
|Print Area||28” x 40” (In Inch)|
|Frame Size (OD)||34” x 53” (In Inch)|
|Max. Screen Frame Thickness||1.0” ~ 1.5” (In Inch)|
|Max. In-built plugs to connect flash curing unit||20|
|Power Consumption (Without flash curing)||4.95 kW*|
|Electrical Specifications (with flash curing)||440 V, 3 ph, 50/60 Hz, 69.75 kW, 100 Amps per phase (As per 3 flash curing)*|
|Air Consumption||Max. 6Kg, cm², 12 Lit / Min (Per Head)*|
|Electrical Specification as per US & European std.||Available on request|
|Sq. rubber Specification||9 x 50 mm|
|Total M/C height||70.8” (1.8 mtr) (5.9 ft)|
|Base Dimension L x W x H (In Meter) (First Module Only)||3.0 (L) x 2.1 (W) x 1.8(H) ( In Meter )*|
|Machine Dimension||L x W x H (In Meter) 9.5 (L) x 4.3 (W) x 1.8 (H) (In Meter)*|
|Total Machine Weight (Without Flash Curing)||3280 kg*|