STOP Cylinder Press Automatic Screen Printing Machine For High Speed High Accuracy
Grafica's STOP Cylinder Press is build sturdy and offers accurate registration at full speeds thus maintaining higher standards for more durability.
In STOP CYLINDER principle the cylinder rotates only in one direction and remains stationery while the screen returns to the start position. In this case the substrates gets full time to perfectly align with front and side lay thus avoids sheet push back.
While the screen returns back to the start position simultaneously flood coater moves down flooding the ink all over the screen. The substrate is then properly gripped while cylinder stops during flooding operation resulting in no sheet movement.
This system delivers the most accurate register compare a SWING CYLINDER principle and guarantees perfect repetition accuracy even at full speed range.
Cylinder press also allows to maintain minimum off-contact and lower squeegee pressure thus reduces print distortion. Fast pneumatic screen frame clamps with fine registration adjustment concentrated on side for quick operations.
Integrated graphical backlit touch screen panel makes operation much easier and user friendly. High quality optical sensors provided on front and side lays delivers perfect sheet alignment to minimise rejections.
- User friendly graphical backlit touch screen control panel
- Frequency Inverter for speed control with digital indicator
- Automatic stream feeder
- Rear pick-up feeder
- Suction feed belt
- Continues overlapped sheeting or single sheeter mode
- Double sheet detector
- Delivery conveyor up/down movement for easy access
- Synchronised sheet transfer from delivery to dryer (only on GRAFICA make dryers)
- Pull type side lay with bearing and sensor
- Front lay sensor in cylinder to ensure perfect register
- Adjustable side lay position (both sides)
- Sheet detector sensor
- Vacuum feeder
- Stainless steel cylinder with powerful vacuum and blow back system
- Individual spring loaded gripper on cylinder
- Screen frame pull-out device Individual squeegee and flood pressure
- Adjustable squeegee angle Squeegee pressure equaliser for even pressure all over
- Motorised squeegee/flood head up/down movement synchronised
- Fine threading screw with three point registration
- Pneumatic screen frame locking
- Pump for centrally lubrication
- Complete microprocessor based (Mitsubishi, Japan)
- Electrical controls from Telemachanique, France High quality rails for screen movement of THK, Japan
Cross Over Stand:
- Helps to feed printed stock to any type of dryers.
- To prevent damages of hard and heavy stocks at its lead edge and delivers accurate registration.
Useful and easy access on both sides of machines, thus saves operators time.
- Static electricity reducer (Anti-Static device) Sticky roller for clean sheet feeding
|Description||GF - 2030 STCP||GF - 3040 STCP|
|Print Area Max.||23" x 31" Inch (590 mm X 800 mm)||28" x 40" Inch (710 mm X 1020 mm)|
|Sheet Size Max.||23.5" x 31" Inch (600 mm x 800 mm)||29" x 40" Inch (740 mm x 1020 mm)|
|Sheet Size Min.||11" x 14" Inch (270 mm x 350 mm)||14" x 22" Inch (350 mm x 559 mm)|
|Sheet Thickness - g/m²||90 - 350 (Depend On Flexibility)||90 - 350 (Depend On Flexibility)|
|Frame Size||39" x 43" Inch (1000 mm x 1100 mm)||45" x 50" Inch (1140 mm x 1280 mm)|
|Printing Speed||3000 / lmp. / Hr. / Max.||3000 / lmp. / Hr. / Max.|
|Total Power||7.8 kw||10.4 kw|
|Servo Stabilized Power Supply||440 Volts AC / 3 Phase / 60 Hz / 25 Amps||440 Volts AC / 3 Phase / 60 Hz / 32 Amps|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||14' (L) x 8.3' (W) x 5.2' (H) Feet / 169" (L) x 100" (W) x 63" (H) Inch / 4293 (L) x 2540 (W) x 1600 (H) mm||15.7' (L) x 9.1' (W) x 5.2' (H) Feet / 189" (L) x 110" (W) x 63" (H) Inch / 4800 (L) x 2794 (W) x 1600 (H) mm|
|Weight||3800 Kg (8378 Pounds)||5500 Kg (12126 Pounds)|