UV - Jet Air Combo Dryer For Solvent & UV Curing Inks
GRAFICA's UV / Jet Air Dryers are designed with various belt widths, fully modular solid steel construction.
Very useful high speed production on semi automatic, fully automatic and cylinder presses.
Accelerated drying through high velocity air, not only heat. Jet Air dryers use large volumes over 15000 cubic meters re circulated air in each module per hour, for special application on request.
Reduces electrical consumption as drying can take place at lower temperatures giving economical operation this is also enhanced by complete thermal insulation all around the hot air section.
Our extensive research and testing has resulted in excellent substrate stability within the dryer.
A separate duct is provided to remove solvent laden air. The opening of duct is easily adjustable depending upon the solvent content of the ink being dried. Inlet section of dryer can be extended on request.
Air is forced at high pressure through heating elements into the drying hood and then through a grid of punched nozzles.
Complete safety and protection system is provided for heaters by circuit breakers.
The maximum temperature of a standard Jet Air Dryers is 80° C, higher temperature versions are available upon request.
Hood is fitted with large handles with support rods on both ends.
The 2.5 meter long high pressure hot air section for high production speed even the cold air section is similar construction to the hot air module to keep the substrate cool after drying.
The cold air module is designed to take only fresh air for optimum drying efficiency.
- Modular construction & Compact design
- Heavy duty foundation bolts for levelling of all individual modules separately.
- Complete jet air module is insulated to retain max. heat inside the chamber and keep the outer body cool. This also reduces unwanted heat in the working environment cool plus saves electrical cost.
- Anti Static PTFE Teflon coated fiber glass conveyor belt with chambered rubber roller to avoid belt breakage and to maintain belt in centre.
- Conveyor belt drives with AC geared motor pre lubricated coupled with AC frequency inverter
- Digital belt speed indicator in M/Min
- Conveyor belt dust cleaning system to avoid dust particles to settle on wet inks.
- Re-circulating jet air module reduces electrical consumption also reaches the set temperature level faster
- Efficient exhaust system to remove solvent laden air, environment friendly design
- Adjustable duct to remove solvent laden air, depending upon the solvent content of the ink being dried
- Adjustable temperature controller with digital display
- Powerful jet air system with special design of nozzles which increases the drying efficiency of inks
- Maximum efficiency of air with minimum temperature is achieved by using high pressure blowers hence increases the production speeds and minimise stock variation
- Powerful air velocity of 45 M/Sec produces higher turbulence of air helps break apart solvent molecules which dries the inks faster
- All high pressure blowers are mounted with a unique vibration free pads to reduce machine vibrations
- All top hoods are liftable for easy maintenance and servicing
- Adjustable electronic temperature controller with digital display
- Inlet sheet hold down by highly efficient vacuum system
- Cooling chamber design using 100% ambient temp fresh air
- Maximum energy and curing efficiency design reduces power consumption
- High pressure mercury vapor UV lamps 300 watts/inch can also be run at 200 watts/inch for low production speed if required. Helps reduces power consumption
- Power switching through imported capacitor banks
TECHNICAL DATA :
- Ozone free UV lamps
- Individual lamp control gear
- Easy cleaning & maintenance of lamps
- Digital display for current lamp hours (re stable) and total lamp hours.
- Independent lamp ampere meter
- Aluminium extruded elliptical concentrate UV irradiators with special replaceable mirror coated reflective aluminium sheets for bright UV light reflections and transfers maximum UV radiation.
- Special Teflon coated lamps wires for maximum efficiency of lamp output
- Unique temperature sensors with digital indicator to avoid excessive heating of lamps. Helps increase in lamp life
- UV module consists of complete vacuum hold down system for substrate during curing process. Helps deliver each substrates with uniform curing all over
- Powerful lamp cooling system increases lamp life and delivers correct UV radiation
- Compact ballast cum transformer using constant wattage technology
- Transformer coils has excellent insulation properties with vacuum impregnation technology to reduce transformer humming and failures
- All blower motors are coupled with electronic phase failure and overload protection systems
- Lamps and heaters are coupled with miniature circuit breakers for load protection
- Complete control system is protected with earth circuit leakage breakers
- User friendly controls
- Accurate and durable controls
- Major electrical components are "CE" certified
- OPTIONAL FEATURES :
- Air cooled quartz glass filters under each lamp to reduce excess heat generated through UV lamps. Helps reducing of variations of heat sensitive substrates and also maintains adhesive properties for self adhesive labels
- Quartz glass filters also protects dust to settle on wet inks during curing process and eliminate sheet contact directly to lamp to prevent fire
- Unique cool cure system to avoid excessive heat on substrate while curing, materials such as PVC/Vinyl's/Thin Plastic sheets etc. which are heat sensitive and can be deformed if heated above 50°C can be easily cured
- User friendly controls
- Higher Intensity upto 600 Watts / Inch
|Description||GF - 30 UV / JET AIR||GF - 40 UV / JET AIR||GF - 50 UV / JET AIR|
|Curing Width||30” Inch (762 mm)||40” Inch (1016 mm)||50” Inch (1270 mm)|
|Conveyor Width||32” Inch (813 mm)||44.5” Inch (1130 mm)||52” Inch (1321 mm)|
|Conveyor Height||35" - 36" Inch (889 mm - 914 mm)||35" - 36" Inch (889 mm - 914 mm)||35" - 36" Inch (889 mm - 914 mm)|
|Conveyor Speed (Max.)||50 Mtr. / Min.||50 Mtr. / Min.||50 Mtr. / Min.|
|Temperature (Max.)||80° C||80° C||80° C|
|UV Lamp (2 Nos.)||18 kW (9.0 kW / Each) / (300 / Watts / Inch)||24 kW (12 kW / Each / (300 / Watts / Inch)||30 kW (15.0 kW / Each) / (300 / Watts / Inch)|
|Vacuum & Cooling Blower For UV Module||Motor = 2.2 kW||Motor = 2.2 kW||Motor = 2.2 kW|
|Jet Air Module, Power Consumption||Heater = 15 kW, Motor = 7.5 kW||Heater = 24 kW, Motor = 7.5 kW||Heater = 24 kW, Motor = 7.5 kW|
|Cool Air Module Power Consumption||Motor = 7.5 kW||Motor = 7.5 kW||Motor = 7.5 kW|
|Power Supply||440 V AC / 100 Amps / 3 PH / 50 Hz||440 V AC / 100 Amps / 3 PH / 50 Hz||440 V AC / 100 Amps / 3 PH / 50 Hz|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.0' (L) x 4.7' (W) x 4.2' (H) Feet / 276" (L) x 56" (W) x 50" (H) Inch / 7010 (L) x 1433 (W) x 1280 (H) mm||23.0' (L) x 6.6' (W) x 4.2' (H) Feet / 276" (L) x 79" (W) x 50" (H) Inch / 7010 (L) x 2012 (W) x 1280 (H) mm||30.0' (L) x 6.6' (W) x 4.2' (H) Feet / 360" (L) x 79" (W) x 50" (H) Inch / 9144 (L) x 2012 (W) x 1280 (H) mm|
|Weight||1860Kg||2087 Kg||2410 Kg|